A few observations of Opus 4...
- As a customer and business partner of Opus 4 I have been very impressed with the professionalism and flexibility of the team. Having approached them with a loose brief for the GLOE website they were able to guide me to refine my ideas. The resulting website is all I envisaged and more.
- The Opus 4 design team have continued to delight me with their creativity. They have always delivered great results for our website, email marketing campaigns and a fantastic Christmas card. They have always taken my ideas and lifted them up a notch. This has meant highly impactful campaigns.
- The service I have received form the Opus 4 team has been second to none. As an assessor for The International Standard For Service Excellence I have worked with many brilliant customer service organisations. Opus 4 comfortably comes into this category.
- As the MD of a medium sized company I have engaged the services of in-house marketing teams and external agencies in the past. Opus 4 have the capability to work like an in house team but with the benefits we got from employing external marketers. The breadth of their ability to deliver a wide range of marketing to fulfil our marketing plan means we would never have to go elsewhere. I can recommend them without hesitation.
- I’ve found that some big marketing companies always want to tell me what is best for my company and won’t listen to the ideas of my team. Opus 4 don’t do this, they started by listening carefully to my ideas. They tactfully pointed out what was too fanciful so we always end up with something which works.